Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Been Gone So Long



It strikes me that I have not posted on this blog in a very long time. I have "plans" to start "posting" again - this time frequently. Writings from me in heavy rotation. Heavy flow.

I think it helps me stay sane and feel connected to people in a strange way. Crazy how being connected to people is getting more and more distant and impersonal as time goes on. Anyways hers a game I like to play:

its called, "You know what movie I want to see...?"

Ok, this is how it is played:

You know what movie I want to see...
The Great Debaters. It looks really good.

Ok. Thats it. Good Game.

Another round?

You know what movie I want to see...
I am legend. It looks really scary (in a good way).

Ok. Good game.

- More riveting games next time.

I love you,
Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home